Thursday, March 02, 2006

It's been awhile...

I'm back! Feels good!

Lots of updates as there is a lot going on right now. First, I'm very excited to be starting up a Men's Golf Retreat, working through the Men's Ministry at our church and other churches as well. God is at work, as many doors have been opened recently and this thing has come together. I'm excited to find out what God is going to do at this event, and to see the lives that will be changed as a result of the fun, fellowship, and worship. We're hosting it in Sellersburg, IN. Can't wait!

I'm also beginning to look at national recording artist promotion in 2006. One concert that is in the works is Derek Webb, formerly of Caedmon's Call. The other is to be determined, but I'm looking into Shaun Groves, Nichole Nordeman or Sara Groves (no relation to Shaun!).

It's shaping up to be an exciting 2006! I just wish I could devote my 40+ hours per week to this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home